So Disneyland was so much fun. I loved every minute of it. The only day that was a little awkward and eye opening was Sat. Apparently the gay community has Gay Days at Disneyland and we got stuck right in the middle of it. Lucky for me I had a red poncho so I fit right in with the rest of them ( red was their color this yr). Ugh right? I was so thankful my kids were not there. I am not ready to cross that bridge yet. I pretty much just looked straight ahead and not pay any attention to it. Otherwise I think my jaw would have been dropped more then it was. Word to the wise the first weekend in Oct. is gay days. Anyway, life is good. I had my first baby appointment and found out I am 8 weeks. The baby looks like a peanut. I have been very nauseous with this baby so I am looking forward to getting over that. Other than that my kids are doing great. I feel blessed as usual to have such awesome kids. I will post pictures as soon as i find my camera.
2 comments:
Well hurry up with the pictures!!!
Hahahaha
You know you secretly loved the entertainment of GAY DAYS!LOL
YAY!! You got a blog! I love it! It's great!!! Miss you.
Post a Comment