slide show

baby on board

Friday, November 21, 2008

What goes around comes around

It always cracks me up how the younger siblings get into their older siblings things. The last year and half Kiera was constantly getting on Olivia's bed and ruining her things. Livvy would come home from school and I would get an earful about how Kiera was sooo terrible. I would always patiently tell Olivia that when she was little she always got into my stuff and ruined it and that is how it goes sometimes. Kiera would get in trouble,but she never seemed to care. So now to the point. Ashlyn will go missing and quietness also means trouble,so the first place I look is on someones bed and sure enough she is on a bed,at it so happens to be Kieras. Ashlyn will either be putting on all of Kieras lip gloss or coloring on something that isn't a coloring book. It just makes me smile 'cause its true, what goes around comes around. The only difference is that Kiera never complains.

2 comments:

THE SMITH FAMILY said...

That is so cute! I love those kids!! I can see ashlyn in heaven and Kiera is so sweet to let her! We miss you guys and can't wait until this weekend.

Crystal said...

Hey congrats on being prego!! How are you doing? Not sure if you remember me my name was Crystal Rova. Anyways your kids have gotten soooo big! I remember when you were prego with your first. Time goes by soo fast! It nice to see you are doing good!!