slide show

baby on board

Monday, January 26, 2009

For the love of skiing!

So I know I am getting up there in my pregnancy, but I love skiing. This year we have had awesome snow and so every weekend it seems like the perfect thing to do. I also get excited because my snow pants still fit so why not go. Over the weekend Camden's childhood friend came to town and of course we went skiing. It is a lot of fun to catch a glimpse of the man I married through his friends eyes. I love to hear their memories of each other. It was so much fun. Anyway for those who are wondering. I will have my ultrasound Feb 11th. Hopefully the baby will be very cooperative and let me see what I am having. I guess that is all for now. Also as soon as I remember my password for my music I will change that on my blog. Amber Smith if you read this you need to update.

3 comments:

Reflections of Heart said...

We're so jealous of the skiing. I wish we lived close to a ski resort like I did growing up in Flag. We were so spoiled growing up having opportunities like that! Enjoy it every day you go! Love and miss you guys!
Jen

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey! I found your blog from someones. This is Samantha Reynolds...from good old Tucson and EA, hopefully you remember me. Your family is cute! Congratulations on #5!!

THE SMITH FAMILY said...

You are a little bossy there!!! HAHHA!1 I love you tonz!! I will get around to updateing....hmmmm....maybe!!