slide show

baby on board

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Committed

We have committed our lives the next few months to soccer. The kids have practice Tues, Wed, and Thursday. Then, bright and early on Sat. we have to be at the soccer field for games. Half of our Sat. is spent there. I actually love it. Kids are so cute and fun and its exciting to see how they grow and change each year. Dillon is the biggest crack up because he doesn't want to fight the other kids for the ball. He patiently waits and when the ball is stopped for one reason or the other he strikes and takes off kicking the ball. Everyone will be yelling at him to stop and he just laughs and has the best time. I must admit that I get a little embarrassed by this; however, kids will be kids. Life is great and I feel greatly blessed by the Lord. I really feel the inspirations in families and how we are so important here on earth. I hope I can always remember to see my kids they way the Lord does and treat them the way they deserve. I find it so amusing how the Lord teaches me a lesson when I am trying to teach me kids a lesson. Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone. I love all the comments and would love to keep in better contact with everyone.

1 comment:

Reflections of Heart said...

Love your blog Marisa! You are such an amazing Mom! I have learned much by watching you and what a great example you are to me. The lessons we receive as parents are quite extraordinary...

Jennifer