slide show

baby on board

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Reality Bites



Wishing I was there again. I am addicted to the lake. The reality of life sometimes doesn't seem as exciting as the lake.... sigh. Oh well there is to much to be grateful for... like winter time and snow skiing. Am I right? I love skiing! My very patient and loving husband taught me last year and so what can I say but I am addicted to that too. My sister n law learned last yr and she is crazy. She raced down midway quote, " because she loves speed" only to crash at the bottom and lost her glasses. Can't wait to see that again. It was quite funny. Well its late and I am a tired mom so I checked out, I mean I am checking out. Although I do check out quite often. Loves Marisa

No comments: