slide show

baby on board

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My new haircut!


Whenever I get pregnant I always start changing my hair color so I feel like I still have some control. My friend and I bought a box of color and dyed each others hair. Then I decided I needed a shorter cut. Anyway, here is my new haircut. It feels so much better so I am glad I did it.
For those who asked I think I am due in May. My dad is hoping for May 12th because that is his BD. We shall see. My babies never come when I want them to. So maybe it will come for Opa.

3 comments:

B said...

cute! I love the cut & color and I am sooo happy for you to be adding another angel to your family! Congrats again!

Julie Barfuss said...

Cute! I like it Marissa!! :) And congrats too!

girltrapped said...

Congrats on the BABY!! Your almost there, only one more after this one and you've done it....SIX! You are officially super woman! So glad I found your blog! Love the new haircut too, you know I love short styles! Take care, Trachel