Utah 2017, part 3
9 years ago

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
6 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations!!!! We are SO excited for you! Babies are the best! What a wonderful blessing!! Love ya!
Congratulations! That's awesome!!
Love you guys...
Julie
Congrats! I still can't really wrap my mind around what it would be like to have 5 kiddos running all over--I'm sure it will be crazy and fun. Someday I'll have to get out to AZ to meet them. I think I've only met the first 2.
congratulations! when are you due? i am glad there will be a cousin for our little guy to play with.
Marisa,
I'm so happy for you and I think it's about time you actually start showing before your 8th month. :) How cool! So...boy or girl?....
Can't wait to see you you!
Jen
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Hopefully sometime soon you can be excited for me too! I'm also way excited that you started a blog. It's such a fun way to see what people are doing and keep in contact (I'm terrible at keeping in contact otherwise, as you know well!)
Post a Comment